September 27, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes



I'd been wanting to make ice cream cone cupcakes since I saw the above clip! How cool are these? :)

You will need your favorite cake mix, icing, cones, cherries and other toppings. I have sprinkles, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce. :)

First, take a piece of foil and line a meatloaf pan. Then with a knife slit 6 holes. Put the cones into the slots.

Mix up your cake batter according to the directions. (Preheat oven to 350 degrees)

Fill the cones with the batter and bake them. I put a little more in my cones than I should have but it still worked, they just kinda overflowed while baking.

Cone cupcakes are done! Once they are done cooling you can decorate them! :)

I used a small ziploc bag for the icing to put on the cone like ice cream, then put on the rest of the toppings. It can get messy but it's what makes it fun! :)

How cute? :)

With the rest of the batter I didn't want to make more cones cupcakes so I just put the rest of the cake batter in a small round cake pan and baked a chocolate cake. I used the rest of the icing once the cake was cool and put some sprinkles on top. :)

4 comments: