September 14, 2010

Latest books I've read


I love the Amish and I love to read fictional romance stories. Mainly by Beverly Lewis and Wanda Brunstetter. Years ago, they were the main Amish Fiction Writers and now a days there are tons of Amish books. The last series of Amish books I read were by Beverly Lewis. These books were just like an other Beverly Lewis book. Secrets, shocking news and in the end everything works out just fine. I don't want to give too much away in case you're reading them or thinking about reading them. This series kind of got on my nerves. I thought Lettie was rather selfish and her mother Adah was just as bad. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed the book and in the end everything worked out just fine. I just think I need a break from Amish books. LOL :)

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to finish the nellie fisher series and move on to this one.

    ReplyDelete