September 19, 2010

Grilled Italian Chicken, Asparagus and Baked Potato

For the last couple of Sunday's Nate and I have been making a homemade meal together. He grills the protein and I make the sides. It's been fun cooking together. :)

Tonight, we made Grilled Italian Chicken which Nate prepared with Italian dressing, salt & pepper and red pepper flakes. Then he grilled them for us. I made Asparagus with some crumbled bacon and I cooked the baked potatoes in my pampered chef baker. (Just wash the potatoes, poke some wholes, cook for 10 min, then flip them and cook them another 10 min, then they are done and they are perfect!!) :)

Nate's plate! Looks good eh??

I put some olive oil and garlic in the skillet. Once that was hot, I added cut asparagus. I let it cook for a few min and then I added some crumbled bacon, salt & pepper and then a little Italian dressing. YUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment