May 13, 2010

Tortilla Stack

I was reading my family circle magazine the other day and came across an interesting recipe for Tortilla Stack. The recipe was submitted by a subscriber. I decided to make it for dinner today.

You can pretty much put whatever you'd like in your tortilla stack.

Here's what I used:

Chicken shortcuts
Mexican Rice
Black Beans
Canned Corn
Cheese
Pepper
Tortillas

You can add green pepper and onion. And if you don't want to use chicken you can use steak.

I preheated the oven to 350 degrees. I wrapped the tortillas in foil and warmed them up in the oven for a few minutes.

I then heated up the chicken. I heated the black beans and the Mexican Rice. To a small bowl, I added a can of corn (drained) and some pepper. Then I added the black beans (drained) rice, cheese, and chicken to the bowl and mixed.


I put a tortilla shell on the bottom of my springform pan. Add some of the mix, tortilla shell and repeat until you're satisfied with the layers. I did 3 layers.

Bake for about 10 min on 350 degrees. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment