May 1, 2010

Miller Farms

After the Farmers Market we took a little road trip down towards the OC of Virginia.

We stopped off at Miller Farms. I wanted to pick up some Strawberries for my dad.

Silos!
OPEN sign! Yey!!
Farm Fresh eggs.....so cute in the basket.

Strawberries for my dad. They were a little pricey tho. $5.00 per container. They had pick your own but I went the easy route and headed straight to the fridge. :)

Salsas made at the farm. They also had some jams and jellies from places like Graves Mtn. :)
Inside the shop they also had several different craft signs, and handmade items. I saw this little purse made out of Sheep wool. Very cute! And so is the little sheep on the tag. :)

Handmade Potholders. How adorable!! :) Another fun day with my BFF! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love homemade stuff, all this looks so good and fun. I use a kitchen aid ice cream attachment.

    ReplyDelete