May 24, 2010

LOST: THE END

Kristen, Dave, and Eddie came over last night to join us for the LOST Season Finale. I can't believe it's over. I'm still having mixed feelings on the end. I like it but I'm still confused. I think I might watch the last episode again. I kinda feel like watching from the very beginning again too. :)

I picked up an Entertainment Weekly Magazine that was a special LOST edition and had it sitting out for everyone to look through.

The white paper, I got weeks ago from IKEA for a project was used for LOST. Kristen and I kept some empty boxes and we wrapped them (well Kristen wrapped them cuz I HATE wrapping with a passion, I just cut the paper). Kristen printed the labels and I put them on the boxes. We had cereal, rice, cookies and crackers. I think they look cute!!

Kristen made cupcakes!! MMMMMM!!! The cupcakes were chocolate with vanilla icing with a little bit of cinnamon. The airplanes, Kristen made out of white chocolate with an airplane mold. They were cool! And of course she put little palm trees on each cupcake. Thanks Kristen! :)

Kristen and Dave printed pictures of the cast members. I cut them out and put them on little stands and had them sitting on the table for some more 'props'. :)

A few years ago I got Nate a Hurley figurine. We set it up and had it! :) I'm not really sure what to do with the props now. haha I don't want to just throw them away. Maybe I'll put them in a box b/c you never know. There just might be a LOST movie one day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment