May 9, 2010

Birthday Breakfast for my dad....

My dad turns 60 tomorrow!! Today, we had a little get together for him. We made breakfast at 2pm. Breakfast is good at any time of the day! :)

We made: Quiche, Cinnamon Rolls, Bacon, Tator Tots, Waffles, Pancakes, fruit and of course cupcakes!! My dads favorite....Yellow Cake with chocolate icing! (He really loves them with a piece of candy corn on top but we don't have any candy corn at this time of year...LOL)

Waffles making a mess on the waffle maker! ( I got this Cuisinart waffle maker from my grocery store, Bloom. At the time they were doing a promotion for every $10 you spend you got a sticker and with your stickers you collected a certain amount for Cuisinart items. Pretty cool promotion. In the past, they've done this with nice kitchen knives and nice cooking pots).

I hadn't used my waffle maker till today. So, now it's broken in. :)

We had strawberries and bananas. Every single one was eaten. LOL

My plate!! Yummy!! :)

Cupcakes!!
My dad eating cupcake #5!!! haha :) Oh my dad told me he didn't want any of his pictures on the internets, but he doesn't know about my blog.

3 comments:

  1. looks like an awesome brunch spread! especially the cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude! It was all very good! :)

    ReplyDelete