June 16, 2015

2015 Garden Update- #22

Wow, it's been a while since I blogged about my garden.  Sometimes, life gets busy and that's okay.

I got this cute little 'garden' sign from JoAnn Fabrics.  It was for $2.  I have it handing in my greenhouse.



I harvested some veggies.  :)

Green Beans

Some toms.....here's before I picked.

And then a few days they were ready. One split for whatever reason.  But it was still might tasty.

My yellow tomatoes I got as little baby plants from a seed swap finally has tomatoes.

It's way too warm for the peas I have in my greenhouse so those will be thrown out.  They aren't growing at all.

I do have some marigolds growing.  They are in greenhouse too.


My sunflowers that I have growing in my greenhouse are growing up so fast.

As I walked in one morning, I couldn't believe what I saw.

Look how good they are growing?

I did buy a sunflowers pot at Lowes.  I couldn't resist.  They were sooooo pretty.

So cute.  :)

I also bought a few sunflowers for my kitchen.

I have several bell peppers growing.  I love me some bell peppers.



Some squash.

No comments:

Post a Comment