May 7, 2012

Yard Sale at Sharon's

Sharon's neighborhood had a yard sale over the weekend.  She invited us to sell things with her.  Kristen, Ashley and myself joined Sharon on Saturday morning to sell things we no longer wanted, needed or could use.  

The sale was from 8 to 4.  I left my house at 7am and went right to Paul's Bakery for donuts.  :)

I got 2 dozen with a good assortment in each box.  They are the best donuts ever.  :)


Kristen had some gardening things that I kept eyeing.  I ended up getting the barrel thing on the left and a big planter with drain tray.  I thought it would be perfect for my tomato plant.  I made a trade with her.  She saw something on my table she wanted and said she'd trade the planters for it so I said deal.  :)  Overall, I think everyone made some good extra cash from the sale.  I only made $15.  Most of my things (ribbons, and gift supplies) were priced at .25 cents.  But hey, $15 is $15.  I'll take it.  haha


After the sale (we were done at noon) we cleaned up and took stuff that didn't sell to the goodwill and picked up lunch at Grioli's.  Sharon's mom bought us lunch.  She's so nice.  :)  We brought our lunch back to Sharon's and ate.  And of course we had to take pictures of Sharon's baby, Agnes.  We love her so much.  She's such a blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment