May 7, 2012

Garden Progress- Day 16

Today's day 16 of my little deck/patio garden.  I took the big pot I traded with Kristen at our yard sale and I put it in the barrel with the pot lid on the bottom.  I filled the pot with soil.


I then carefully took out my tomato plant from the little pot and added it to the big pot and of course then added more soil.


I then put the tomato cage back around it.  I hope it's in there right.  :)  After that, I watered the plant.  :)


I also got a crate from Kristen.  I figured I could put the peppers in there to keep them more protected.  I'm going to have to get a bigger pot for them eventually.  The bigger plant on the left is the red pepper and the one on the right is the green pepper.  They are both doing well.  Very healthy plants.  I might get them a tomato cage too.  I heard peppers like tomato cages.  I might be making another trip to Lowe's this week.

I have my little deck/patio garden in the corner of the back deck next to the house.  I can see them out the nook window and they make me smile.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment