May 30, 2012

Garden Progress- Day 39

It's been 39 days since I started my deck/patio garden.  It's only day 27 for my green bell pepper plant.  That's why he's so much smaller.  :)


Here's my tomato plant.....getting bigger and bigger every day.  I moved leaves around the bottom and decided just to check out the plant and I couldn't believe my eyes.....


I have several tiny tomatoes growing!!  YEY!!  I did it!  Now I just need to get them to mature and ripen.

How cute?  :)  

I also inspected my red bell pepper plant.  One of the white flowers has fallen off and there is now a pepper there growing.  YEY!!  :)  There are several other white flowers on there too.  Pretty soon those will be peppers.

I can't wait till it's fully grown.

 I'm sorta nervous b/c I saw a baby bunny in my backyard eating grass yesterday afternoon.  I read that tomato plants are toxic to them.  (not the tomatoes...just everything else).  And I read that they should not have peppers.  I hope this little guy doesn't come up on the deck and bother my plants.  I'm trying to think of  something I could make with a net.  Let me know if you have any ideas.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment