May 21, 2012

New Things Monday

I love Unlce Ben's 90 second Rice packs.  I love them b/c they take 90 seconds and I don't have to worry about making rice on the stove when I'm already making other things for dinner.  It's one less thing to worry about.  One day while at the store I saw a new product by Wegmans.  It was rice packs that you cook in the microwave.  They were .10 cents cheaper than the Uncle Ben's packs so I thought I would try them.  I love just about everything in the Wegmans store brand so I thought maybe I'd love this too.  But this......it was gooey and gummy like.  I felt like I was eating paste.  :(  It was not good at all.  Nate said it was okay but I will not buy this rice again.  It just didn't seem like rice.  Blech....I will stick with Uncle Ben's rice packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment