May 3, 2012

Garden Progress- Day 12

I went to Lowes today and got a Green Bell Pepper Plant.  I just couldn't resist.  My other 2 plants are doing well and growing everyday so I figured I would grow a green bell pepper too.


As soon as I got home I put him in a pot with some soil.  Then I watered him real good.

I also took pictures of my tomato and red bell pepper plants so you can see how well they are doing.

Look how much they have grown!  :)

All 3 plants lined up in a row.  (Look how nice the deck looks....Nate power-washed our deck and fence over the weekend and they look brand new).

While at Lowes I also got a small tomato cage.  My friend, Crystal told me she put the cage on her tomato plant when it was first starting out so I thought that was a good suggestion.  I got this cage for $1.97.  It's still big and I know eventually I'll need to get a bigger pot.

All 3 plants...

I can't wait to start seeing tomatoes and peppers.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment