May 7, 2012

New Things Monday


I got a coupon out of my Sunday paper a few weeks ago for .50 cents off one Quaker Real Medleys.  While I was at Wegmans last week getting groceries I decided to get one to try.  I really hate plain oatmeal. I've tried it before and I'm just not a fan.  I know oatmeal is good for you so I wanted to try this to see if it could change my mind about Oatmeal.

I got the Apple Walnut Oatmeal.  It has chunks of walnuts, cranberries, green apple and whole grain oats.
My coupon was for .50 cents off.  My store doubles coupons up to .99 cents.  So, I got this for just .69 cents.  In my opinion, you can't go wrong with .69 cents.  haha

To make you remove the lid and seal.  Add water to the line inside cup, stir and put in microwave for :45 seconds.  I added :10 seconds to mine, making it :55 seconds.  Stir and let sit for 1 minute.  Then enjoy.  And well.....enjoy I DID!!!!  I loved it.  I loved the taste of the walnuts, cranberries, green apple and whole grain oats together.  I'm excited to get more.  There are 3 other flavors.  I might try them all.  I just know for sure I will be getting more of the Apple Walnut.  :)



Note:  I tried the Summer Berry on 5/14.  It smelled like fruity pebbles that had been sitting in a bowl for a few hours.  LOL  I did not like it at all.  I ended up throwing half of it away b/c I just couldn't finish it.


Pictures taken off google images.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment