November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving with Friends 2011

Last Sunday, Kristen and Dave invited us over for a Thankgiving dinner with our group of friends. It was a lot of fun! We have such a great group of friends! :)

Sharon brought her deviled eggs. Sooooooooooooooooooooo good! And yes, they were all eaten.

Kristen made a pumpkin dip that was to die for! Everyone loved it!! We had different cookies to eat the dip with.

I brought some Wegmans pepperoni, meunster cheese and crackers! Kristen also made sausage balls. These were just the appetizers! :)

Look at the cute little napkins Kristen made! :) We had to save the paper and on the inside we wrote what we're thankful for and put it in jar.

For dinner......Sharon made homemade stuffing! :)

Crystal made Sweet Potato casserole. I'd never had it and I loved the pecan and brown sugar topping. :)

I made homemade cranberry sauce. YUM! :)

Crystal also made collard greens. I didn't try these. I was going to but forgot. I also brought some dinner rolls and pies for dessert. Thank goodness Crystal brought a homemade carrot cake b/c my pies sucked. They were frozen pies that don't expire till March but I think since I'd had them for a year in my freezer that they had freezer burn. They were just blah. Not a fan! Our Turkey (no picture) Dave had gotten turkey loins and grilled them. They were good.

Cute table! :) What a great time with great friends! We all def left FULL. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment