November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner 2011 number 3

Nate and I went to Richmond, to his parents for Thanksgiving dinner. Nate's mom, Linda invited Chuck and Davette (their neighbors). Linda made Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, biscuits, broccoli (with cheese and rice), and gravy. We also had cranberry sauce that Linda asked me to make. When I boiled the cranberries, sugar and water I added a little sprinkle of cinnamon. It was really good and a nice little addition. :)

Nate's dad told me to get a picture of the turkey carcass after he trimmed the bird. :)

After we ate we played the game scattergories. We played 9 rounds. It was lots of fun! :)

Linda made cheesecake for the first time ever. She made Pumpkin Toffee cheesecake. It was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

This is what was left after we all had a slice. :) And Linda packed some up for us to take home. YUM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment