November 4, 2011

Empty Oscal Container

I had a great idea last night and I thought of this all on my own. :) For once something not from pinterest, though if I search hard enough I'm sure I would probably find something like it. I have to take Oscal 2x a day. I finished off a bottle last night. Have you seen there new designed bottles? I threw the bottle in the trash and then dug it back out. I looked at the label and it easily tears off leaving a nice clean white bottle. I went ahead and then washed the bottle and the lid and put in the drying rack to dry overnight.

I have cat treats for my Harley that he gets when I come home from work. He will sit in his little box and meow all pathetic like begging for a treat. He's so cute when he does it. Anyways, I wasn't a fan of the treat packaging. I knew this container would be perfect for the treats and it would keep them fresh.


You will need: Cat treats, dry bottle, lid and cat stickers. Decorate your bottle with your stickers. As little or as many as your heart desires. :)

Then fill the container with the cat treats......

How adorable? :)

Screw the lid on tight and make sure it's closed. There you go....a nice, cute little cat treat container. :)

2 comments:

  1. so cute! i hate those cat treat bags - so hard to use and the treats always go stale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!! I did take the top cat sticker off the lid. It was a little too much. LOL

    ReplyDelete