November 6, 2011

Fall Foliage 2011

Yesterday, I drove around and took pictures of the fall foliage. One of my favorite places to go is Lee Drive. It's a driving tour with walking trails and includes many key spots on the battlefield.

I just love all of the colors of fall! :)







After taking pictures I decided to make my way home. I remembered a place off of Rt. 2 that I've been wanting to see. It's called the Slaughter Pen Farm.


Silo.....

See the train in the background? LOVE TRAINS!!

Old barn building. When I first got there, I noticed someone getting there pictures taken. I assumed Senior Portraits which I found out from the Mother that they were.



For dinner, the gang got together down in Richmond at Maggiano's to celebrate Joe's birthday. We had a great time with lots and lots of laughs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment