November 13, 2011

DIY Christmas Wreath

I think a trend this year is DIY Wreaths! It's so easy and pretty cheap!!! You can see all sorts.......blog....blog....blog. It's all over pinterest! I just love them!

All you need is the following:

*Ornaments (Any size and color you want. I got mine at the dollar store. They were in rolls of 15. I got 6 packs and used all but 3 or 4).
*hot glue and gun
*wire hanger (undo and shape into a circle.........you only use 1 hanger per wreath....I have extra hangers to make more wreaths)


Put your ornaments in a big bowl. Glue the tops on them. I will be honest, some (most) of my tops were on pretty tightly so I didn't glue them on. :)


Put them onto your wire until you can't fit anymore on then put the hang part back together. I'm going to find some Christmas ribbon to put around hanger hook to cover.

4 comments:

  1. I can help you make one of your own. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, sadly my Christmas wreath is really lacking this year...yours is really beautiful. All I can do is to compile my favorite Christmas wreath ideas and I think I'm gonna include yours if you won't mind.

    Regards,
    Anne Walker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne! Thank you! Sure you may add my wreath. Thanks for asking. Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete