November 14, 2010

Good Sunday


Today, Nate and I went to the mall. (Anyone who knows Nate will find this odd....yep, I got Nate to go to the mall with me) :) I got my food mill! That was the main mission. We also had lunch at Firebirds Wood fired grill. We both got the soup and salad......Chicken Tortilla soup and the BLT salad. YUMMO! :)

After lunch, we went to best buy. I got LOST season 6 and Desperate Housewives season 6 both 50% off and I also got, How the Grinch stole Christmas. And Nate got............a 32gb IPOD. :) It's his birthday/Christmas present. :)

After Best Buy, we went downtown for the Holiday Open House. We walked around town looking at the different unique shops. It was a fun day! :)

2 comments:

  1. fun date day :)

    i was talking to peeps at work about our christmas movie day and suggested grinch - but we're going with a christmas story instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was....but it was an EXPENSIVE date day. :)

    aww....well the christmas story works too. :)

    ReplyDelete