November 14, 2010

Organized Cabinet

I have this little cabinet in my dining room that I like to keep paper plates, napkins and my small holiday/seasonal decor. It's been cluttered and I thought this was a quick 5 min fix. :)

BEFORE

This little cabinet was a mess. I needed some organization to it. Do I really need a phone book? No, I do not. :)

AFTER

Everything has it's own little place. I threw out the phone book and neatly put everything back. I also took out the gravy boat. I will find a place in the kitchen for that. I'm thinking in the cabinet above the fridge since it's something that won't be used everyday. :)

I also added some little seasonal decorations in the drawer. I had them in a rubbermaid container in the basement. I don't really need them all in a container by them self when they can easily fit in the drawer. :)

4 comments:

  1. love 5 minute cleanups that clean up some clutter!

    wish they happened more often around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too.....I need to do a 5 min project each week. Oh, I did clean out the front closet yesterday too but no pics on that one. I'm putting 2 old coats in the donation pile. No need to keep them if I've never worn the one and haven't worn the other in at least 2 years. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had 3 coats? i can only picture the brown quilty one. you kept your grandma's beige one, though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had a cream quily one like my brown one that's missing a button. I'm not keeping my grandma's coat. I'm never going to wear it and it really could help someone else out so I might donate to the station for our coat drive.

    ReplyDelete