November 9, 2010

2 Turkey's and a gravy boat

I went to World Market today and got myself a little turkey dish. They had 2 sizes. A small one and a large one. I thought the large turkey dish was too large for me. I liked the small guy. :) I think he will be perfect for homemade cranberry sauce during our Thanksgiving dinner? :)

I also picked up a plain white gravy boat. I had one a few years ago that I got at Target and noticed it was broken so I returned it and they were out so I never bothered getting another one. Isn't it cute?


I also stopped by Wegman's today for a few groceries. They had their frozen turkeys on sale. 29 cents a pound (you have to spend $25 to get this deal). I ended up getting my 18 pound turkey for around $5! Yep, $5. Woo-hoo!! And we'll have plenty leftover to make turkey sammiches, and turkey soup with. :)


1 comment:

  1. love the little turkey dish! he's so festive and cute!

    ReplyDelete