November 21, 2010

Mache Letters

I found a cute craft project at Hobby Lobby. (my favorite craft store) They had letters for $1.77 each. You can use scrapbook paper to cover your letters or use stickers or other embellishments. Whatever your heart desires. :) I chose the word RADIO and Kristen chose CREATE. I then found some scrapbook paper that I thought would look cute for our letters.

You cover the front of the letter with mod podge. Just brush the mod podge on. Place the letter on the backside of the paper with a cutting board underneath. Then take an exacto knife and cut around the letter.

How cute?
Here are our words. :)
Here is my RADIO. I plan on putting these in my craft/guest room on a shelf with my little ceramic radios. :)

1 comment:

  1. I put my letters up on my row of Mason jars in the craft room :) Cute project - thanks!

    ReplyDelete