November 3, 2010

Lunch with Kristen

Went to RVA this morning. I had some errands to run. :) Since I was there I asked Kristen if she wanted to meet for lunch. She was so in so we met around noonish at Alexanders BBQ on the west end. It was pretty good. We both got the Super Q Sandwich. It's 1/3 lb hand chopped pork, baked in a special sauce. Kristen didn't get any cole slaw. I got the cole slaw on the side. I wasn't a big fan. I'm kinda picky when it comes to cole slaw. I took a couple bites of it. I got fries with my sammich and Kristen got battered apple crescents. I tried the crescents. They were really good!! :)

After lunch we went to Ray's Italian Water ice & Frozen Custard. I tried the Peanut butter water ice and was in love!! Kristen got tangerine. It was a bright orange. LOL I so want to go there again. And next time, I will be getting the large!!! :) Thanks for dessert K!! :)

After I made it back to FXBG I stopped off at Kohls and got me some boots. :) YEY!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for having lunch with me, even though i'm not allowed to know where you went before meeting me! :) i guess i'll find out soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! :) Glad we could meet.

    And you did find out, you just had to wait till you got home. ahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete