October 12, 2010

Sliders & Fries

You will need the following:
Buns
Sliders
Fries

I cooked the sliders in my grill pan. I put W sauce, water, black pepper, Montreal steak seasoning, and red pepper flakes on the sliders while they were cooking. I have never put Montreal steak seasoning or red pepper flakes on burgers before. I've only ever put it on steaks that I've made. But I got the idea from my friend, Dave who used it on burgers he made recently. I agree with Dave. I'd rather have more flavor than something being bland. :)

They were delicious!! Yummy sliders and fries!! Need I say more?? :)

2 comments:

  1. yum-o! and thanks for the shout out. pretty much anything you like on steak will go well on burgers. i dig A1 sauce myself. i'll have to try the red pepper flakes sometime.

    ReplyDelete