October 17, 2010

Graves Mountain Apple Harvest Festival 2010

Kristen and I went to Graves Mountain for their Apple Harvest Festival. It was the last day for it and it was kinda. crowded. We basically just walked around to the vendors just to make sure we didn't miss something, and then grabbed some food, and then got our apples and took pics. I think we were there for an hour and left. It was still fun tho! :)



We also stopped at a little place right by Graves Mountain that had a bunch of crates full of different apples.



I wanted Jonathan apples for Nate's mom. They had a sign but both people (who lacked social skills) finally told me they didn't have any. Apparently, the Jonathan apples were ripe 2 weeks earlier than normal so they were all out and they did not suggest any other places that might have them. :( Ah well. We tried!

2 comments:

  1. Fun day! Can't wait to put those apples to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!! *thinks about what to do with my apples*

    ReplyDelete