October 13, 2010

Baked Ziti with Meatballs

One of my purchases yesterday at Wegmans was a package of Wegmans meatballs. I cooked them in the skillet for a few min to brown them a bit. Then I added some water, black pepper, W sauce, and Italian blend. After that I put them in a glass baking dish and baked them according to directions on the package. I let them cool while cooking the ziti noodles and cut them up into pieces.

Once the ziti noodles are done and drained mix in your sauce, meatballs, Italian seasoning mix, a little salt and black pepper and of course cheese and add to glass baking dish. On top add more cheese all over and bake on 350 degrees for about 15 min or until cheese is melted. MMMMM Baked Ziti! :)

Wegmans Garlic toast baking....almost done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment