October 26, 2010

A random drive....

After my errands earlier I decided to drive down Lee Drive to take pictures of the foliage. I was kinda bummed that it was really cloudy out and not too sunny but I figured I'd go take pics anyway. I always like driving down Lee Drive in Fredericksburg every fall to look at the leaves.

And look what I came across?? 4 wild female turkey's! :)

:)
How cool?? Not sure if these turkey's were protesting my WAWA Turkey Gobbler Shorti or not but it's so neat to see them. haha

She was walking on a log. :) They kept making gobble noises, and let me just get a few feet away from them. They were not shy at all. I didn't see a male Turkey anywhere. Guess he was off with his other wives. LOL :)

Pretty yellow leaves!

A very old tree.

A wild mushroom.

PRETTY! :) I LOVE FALL! :)

2 comments: