October 3, 2010

Fun day with K

Our friend, Shannon invited Kristen and me to a Creative Memories Workshop. We decided to go to. It was at Hopeful Baptist Church. $10 bucks for the workshop got us some freebies, lunch and the use of CM products. :) And of course, we got to hear the church gossip. LOL

Everyone is working so hard on their books. Kristen and I decided to work on our cruise scrapbooks. We got these kits on the ship and after opening them at the workshop we realized why they were on clearance. The stickers weren't sticky, the other embellishments were discolored, the marker was dried out and so was the glue...just crappy. :( Oh well! I still used some of the items but a lot of it was trashed.

My book! I pretty much finished mine. I only printed 25 pictures and used all the pics except for one. Kristen only got to day 3 of the trip. She def puts more thought and creativeness into her books.

After the workshop, we went to Kohl's to pick up something for Kristen's mom. You would have thought it was black friday. There was no where to park. We didn't find what Milbrey wanted so we left with nothing. After that we hung out at Kristen's. Dave had just woken up when we got there. After a few hours we decided to go to Mimi's Cafe for dinner. Dave got crab fritters but I called them 'crab balls' (lol) and K and I got the Turkey club sammwich. MMMM :)

After dinner we went to Sweet 95 for ice cream!!

How cute??
Dave treated us to ice cream and he also bought us a t-shirt! Kristen got grey and I got pink. It's really cute and I can't wait to wear it. :) For the ice cream, I got the pile up. It's chocolate ice cream with heath bar, peanut butter, reeses, and oreos. OMG! Sooooo good! :)

2 comments:

  1. good times! even though my shirt doesn't fit - it will eventually :) thanks for coming down to spend the day with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a lot of fun too. It was a wonderful good day. :)

    ReplyDelete