October 17, 2010

Poor little pumpkin


Every year, I try to bring some holiday cheer to the station. I always put a little pumpkin in the studio for all of us to enjoy. Then I turn the little pumpkin into a turkey at Thanksgiving, I also put up Christmas lights. Something little like that, which puts a smile on all of our faces.

The other day one of the DJ's thought it would be funny to take a knife and put a sad face on the little pumpkin, color with red sharpie (for blood) and stab the poor thing with a knife. Yeah it's kinda funny but this was not their little pumpkin to do this to. :(

UPDATE:
Here is the poor little guy now. I gave him a band-aid and took out the knife and put a gauze on him. Then someone put staples in his mouth, put some 'blood' on the gauze and wrote him a get well card.

2 comments:

  1. I know! :( And now the poor little guy has a black mustache. :(

    ReplyDelete