October 10, 2010

Project Sunday

I have so many things listed that I want to get done so for today I wanted to have a 'Project Sunday'. For those who know me I'm not a handy women. I'm not good with a screwdriver or hammer so I always like to be the assistant and have someone else to the hard part. haha :) Plus, I was told I wasn't allowed to hang things up in this house b/c well I literally glued, yes I said glued things up in our townhouse just b/c I wanted them up and I didn't care how I got it up there. haha

On my project list I have:

Hang Sheepy picture (from the photo show) in the sheepy room
Hang shelves for antique microphones (been waiting 3 years now)
Hang shelf for little radios (been waiting 3 years now)
Put cords in cart and label
Hang up hand towel ring in guest bathroom

The only thing on that list that got done today was hanging the hand towel ring. Which I'm glad that got done but I'm disappointed that other things couldn't get done. :(
Nate didn't like the shelves. He thinks I can find some nicer shelves. I had just plain wooden ones that my brother had given me that were from Michaels. Oh and my little box of 2 inch nails are missing. I don't know what happened to them. I looked all over for them and couldn't find them. :( So, Nate said we couldn't hang up the sheepy picture without nails. :( After all that I didn't dare bring up the cord organization. I guess my 'Project Sunday' will have to be put on hold. :(

2 comments:

  1. the nails aren't in the shed outside in the tool chest? :(

    i bet you could get some awesome shelves at target-i saw some on clearance at the one here in richmond. also, ikea had lots of cool shelves.

    or, couldn't you take the plain wooden ones and stain them to go with the room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I looked all in there. They aren't there. :( I know I didn't use them all. I'll just have to make a trip to lowes and get some more. :)

    I will have to look at Target. Maybe they will have some nice ones on clearance. I didn't see any at Ikea that I liked enough to buy.

    No, the wooden ones are practically falling apart.

    ReplyDelete