November 29, 2015

Homemade Taco Seasoning

My BFF made me a big ball jar of homemade taco seasoning.  I was running really low and needed some more so she gave me her recipe with all the measurements.

I used up all the spices I had, plus some of K's.  I needed just a little more cumin and paprika so I went to food lion the other day and picked up what I needed.  I like getting the Badia brand.  It's always so much cheaper than most brands.

Mix everything up really good and store in a ball jar.

I made some little sample bags to see how they'd turn out.  K and I figured we could start selling the taco seasoning at our craft shows.  And maybe make some sample bags to give out.

These are so much better for you since it's just the spices.  Have you ever read the ingredients on the back of the store bought packets.  There's words you can't pronounce or things you don't even know what they are.  Why is all of that in there?  Gross and no thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment