November 26, 2015

Toddler Lunches wk 11/16

MONDAY:

I brought a hard boiled egg, strawberries, rf mozz string cheese, grape toms, edamame hummus, and 2 homemade pb oatmeal balls.

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, 2 homemade oatmeal cookies, and an apple.


TUESDAY:

I brought leftover penne pasta with chicken, and asparagus.

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, blueberry bagel, hard boiled egg, grape toms, rf mozz string cheese, orange slices and 2 pb oatmeal balls.


WEDNESDAY:

Leftover Chili

Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, blueberry bagel, rf pb and a banana.  For the rest of my lunch I had mini saltine crackers, hard boiled egg, grape toms, rf mozz string cheese and 2 pb oatmeal balls.


THURSDAY:

My co-worker Marion bought my lunch for my promotion at work.  :)  We had chick-fil-a.

For a late afternoon snack I had 2 hard boiled eggs, edamame hummus, grape toms, rf mozz string cheese, and 2 pb oatmeal balls.


FRIDAY:

Yes, I'm that co-worker that brings an avocado to work.  :)  I also had grape toms, 2 hard boiled eggs, and rf string cheese.


Breakfast/Snacks:  quest bar, mini blueberry bagel, and monster mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment