November 29, 2015

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

Last weekend, Nate and I met our BFF's at the movies so we could see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 together.  I was crazy trying to pick a day that we were all free but I knew it would all work out and it did.  YAY  We've seen all the movies together so it's kinda a tradition that we saw this last one in the series together.  

K had given me a gift card to Cinebistro for my birthday this year.  I saved it and bought my tickets. I saw online that if you donate a minimum of 4 canned goods per person per day you get a free movie ticket.  So, I got 4 canned goods each for Nate and me to donate.  When I picked up our movie tickets, we gave them the canned foods and got tickets.  We also got a free candy coupon.  :)


Special menu for the movie.

Kristen had given me a FREE popcorn coupon to use too so we redeemed that.  For our free candy I picked Peanut M&M's which we ate on the way home.

I got the burger with fries.  I love the burger.  Nate got a salad with a side of fries and so did K but a side of sweet potato fries instead.  D got sliders.  They looked awesome.

The movie was good.  Gave me good closure.  I have not read the books.  I borrowed them but just never read them.  I liked the movie.  Who doesn't like JLAW or Natalie Dormer?  LOL  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment