November 24, 2015

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls

I made some peanut butter oatmeal balls.  You could call them bites too.  I've seen different names and different ingredients for them. They are so good and so filling.

I made mine with......Oats, Natural PB, honey, reduced sugar craisins and chocolate cups.

It was my husband's idea to add craisins so I did.  You mix everything together and then roll into balls.  Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet.  Then put in fridge to firm up.  10 to 15 minutes.

Then place them in tupperware and keep in fridge for up to 7 days.

These are awesome and are a healthy snack.  You could add whatever you want to them to make them your own.  I've made these several times now.  I like to keep them on hand and have as a quick snack.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment