August 3, 2013

Garden Update: Day 162

I have to do another garden update.  :)

Remember back on Update 138 when I had that little baby grasshopper?  Sure you do! LOL  The little guy had a little brother that I left on deck on the Marigolds.  When I watered the plants he would jump around to another plant and hang out.  
He jumped out of the zucchini plant this morning and landed on the deck and waited till I finished watering.  Where does the time go?  They just grow up so fast!  *tear*  haha  :)  

Here's a squash growing....This will probably be number 9.

Potato plants.  I hope the others start sprouting.

My lovely marigolds.  :)

I checked my grape tomatoes this morning.  There's a ton of new tomato blossoms and tiny tomatoes.

Some new little grape tomatoes.  Moving them outside was a good idea.  They seem to be doing really well and the plant has produced a ton more.

No comments:

Post a Comment