August 14, 2013

Garden Update: Day 173

For my birthday, my BFF got me a new lens for my camera.  My lens had been broken for a while and I needed a new lens desperately.  I used my camera today to take some pictures of my garden and I forgot how much I loved this camera.  :)

Here's the deck garden.

I moved my pumpkin plants outside.  They look kinda frumpy but I hope they spring up a little.  
This is the pie pumpkin.

Here's the jack pumpkins.

I checked on everything and made sure everything had fresh water.  We're having some really nice cool days with no humidity which is good for August.  :)

Here's a grape tomato still needing more time to ripen.

My potato plants are still happy.

Here's the little pots with 1 potato each.  3 pots have sprouts.

As I was taking pictures I saw a furry little guy eating a rotten apple.  LOL

He took off along the fence.  Come back here you thief!!  ahahaha

I walked off the deck to check the tomato plants to see if any were ready to be picked.

Look a ripened grape tomato.  :)

I picked 2 big boy tomatoes and 1 grape tomato.

Then I went back on the deck and found another big boy tomato and another grape tomato that were ready to harvest.  This gives me so far 10 big boy tomatoes total.

I took a few pictures of my peppers too.  The bell peppers are getting really big.  :)  I'm so glad I'm growing them inside so they stay safe from horned caterpillars.

Here's my petite peppers.  This one looks like a heart.

Peppers galore.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment