March 30, 2013

Indoor Garden Update

An update on my indoor garden.  :)

The grape tomatoes are doing great.  They are on day 26.  Still lots of growth.

The other grape tomatoes are doing much better than this pot.

My celery is on day 25 of growth.  It's very healthy and has beautiful green leaves.

My potatoes are on day 26.  I only have 4 potato plants.  I did have 5.  When I re-potted one of the potato plants the stem broke and it killed the growth so I put it in my compost pile.  I'm going to need to re-pot these potato plants soon because they are growing very fast.

Growing....

I decided to keep my hydrangea here at the house instead of at work.  Harley has gotten to the flowers two times now.  This morning he decided to take his rage out on the flower plant and knocked it down, chewed on some of the leaves and ate some petals.  I found the petals he ate which he puked up later.  :|  BAD KITTY!!!  I've moved the flowers so they are not within his reach.

When I came back from the shed this afternoon, I noticed some ladybugs on the steps of the deck.  I then lifted the grassy area next to them and there were a bunch of ladybugs walking about.  I found about 10 total.  That means good luck 10x for me.  :)

Two of which were mating.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment