December 26, 2012

Gnome Garden Update

Gnomes are scary little creatures but sometimes scary could be a fun thing.  I have a little gnome garden.  3 of these guys have been moved around throughout my yard.  Their last place they loss their tree in a storm.  They are at a nice place protected in the backyard at a nice tree.  The last gnome I received was a zombie gnome back in August for my birthday.  

Now an update:

The guy in the middle is new.  My older sister, Natalie saw him and got him for me for Christmas.  He's so little and actually kinda cute.  :)  

Here's my zombie gnome.  His paint is coming off.  :(  I hope I can fix him.

Here's all the gnomes hanging out in their little garden.  I still want to get a wooden door for the tree.  Maybe a little fencing area too.  It's a garden that you don't really have to maintain.  :)

2 comments:

  1. :(

    did you get your replacement zombie gnome yet?

    love your collection! :)

    ReplyDelete