December 1, 2012

Autumn Chopped Chicken Salad

I came across this recipe for Autumn Chopped Salad.  It reminded me a lot of my favorite summer salad, the Strawberry and Chicken Poppy seed Salad.  I decided for dinner last night I would make my own version of this Autumn Salad with what I had in my pantry and fridge.

Prepping my ingredients.....

1 chopped apple (cored)
1 chopped (skinned) pear
Mozzarella cheese
Chopped pecans (used some of my whole ones I got from Linda)
1 chicken breast (cooked and cut up)
garlic croutons
real bacon bits (didn't feel like making bacon)
Poppy Seed dressing
Craisins (dried cranberries)
fresh lettuce mix


Mix everything in a large bowl then pour on the dressing.

It was so delicious.  Nate tried it and he shrugged.  He's not a fan of fruit in salad, so MORE FOR ME.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment