December 16, 2012

Meatball Rigatoni

For dinner tonight, I made Meatball Rigatoni.


What you need:
*Meatballs
(You can use any type of meatballs you'd like.  I had frozen turkey lean meatballs that I were fully cooked.  They just needed to be heated through.  So, I heated them up in the microwave).
*Rigatoni noodles
*Sauce

Nate added water to a pot and put it on the burner to get the water boiling, then once the water was boiling he added the rigatoni noodles.

While the meatballs were heating, I put the sauce in pot and added Italian Seasoning, Black Pepper, and W sauce.  After the meatballs were finished I cut them up and added them to the sauce to simmer together.

While everything was cooking, I mixed up some Garlic Cheddar biscuits and baked those so we could enjoy   them with the meatball rigatoni.

So, yummy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment