December 2, 2012

Bavarian Chef for Nate's birthday dinner

Tonight, we went to the Bavarian Chef for Nate's early birthday dinner.  Gene, Linda, Dan, Candice, Kristen and Dave all joined us for dinner.  I forgot my camera but luckily, Kristen had her iphone.  YEY

Here's Nate and I outside at the front.

Table covered with lots of yummy food.  Since there was 8 of us they brought 1 of every side item so we could try everything.  There was 9 sides....red cabbage, creamed corn, whipped potatoes, spatzle, German potato salad, carrots, potato dumplings, zucchini, and string beans.  I ordered the Schweine Kotelett.  It was a pair of handbreaded, center cut pork chops, served with homemade applesauce.

We couldn't eat at a German restaurant and not get German Chocolate Cake even tho Kristen showed her Sheldon side by telling us that German Chocolate Cake wasn't German.  LOL  I loved this cake.  The frosting was sooooo delicious.  Happy early birthday Nate!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment