January 9, 2012

Sharon and Agnes' Brunch

Yesterday, my friends and I threw a brunch for our friend Sharon and her newborn Agnes. Agnes turned 1 month old yesterday. We chose pinks, chocolate browns and a spring green. The colors looked great together. We had simple decorations and lots of yummy brunch foods.

Precious little Agnes.....

Kristen made a sign for Agnes. She got it off the internet.

Beautiful pink daises, Ashley picked up for Sharon.

The tables setting with the food! (You can't see in the picture, but we had pink and chocolate brown streams coming from each corner of the room into the middle where we had 3 pink Chinese Lanterns. It looked adorable).


Brown plate, with little plate and napkin.

We decided to do a miniature candy bar. Kristen and I found cute little glass jars at Pier One back in the fall and knew we wanted to use them. We filled the dishes with whoppers, and pink, brown and green sixlets. So cute! I got some pictures of Sharon and we put them around the house on little stands. (sorry for the sensor spot)

Gift table.....Lots of goodies. Baby Detergent, clothes, clothes, clothes, changing pad, high chair, blocks, gift card, Lavender Baby soap, headbands, and more clothes!!! I also got Sharon a gift certificate to her favorite place to get a pedicure. :)

Kristen made cupcakes. How cute are these?? I love the monogrammed sign. Agnes Anne C. :)

We also decided against games. So....we all made Agnes a onesie. I knew I wanted to do headphones. Why not? LOL I added some music notes and dots. I think it turned out pretty cute.
Here's all the onesies. :)
It was a fun brunch! I know Sharon appreciated everything we did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment