January 23, 2012

Garlic Chicken with Purple Mashed Potatoes

For dinner tonight, I made Garlic Chicken from this site from a pin.

2 chicken breasts
1 tsp minced garlic
4 tbsp brown sugar
3 tsp olive oil

I put my chicken breasts in my Pampered chef baker. I mixed the marinade in a small bowl and then poured on top of the chicken, and put the lid on. I then put the baker in the microwave for 9 minutes. The baker is awesome...............it truly makes your life simple. :D I had 4 purple potatoes. Yes, PURPLE! :) I washed them and cut them up then boiled them until they were tender. Once done, I mixed them up with a little salt, pepper, butter and skim milk. When I plated my food (for the picture) I topped off the potatoes with some parsley flakes and more pepper. :)

Purple potatoes look weird, but they taste the same. :) Nate was excited to try them. He thought they looked so cool. :) A delicious dinner, that was done in no time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment