January 31, 2012

Baked Chicken Parmesan Wontons



For dinner, tonight I was inspired by this blog that was of course pinned on Pinterest. :)


I served my the Baked Chicken Parmesan Wontons with a small side salad with ranch dressing.

For the Baked Chicken Parmesan Wontons I used the following:

Chicken breasts (cooked and cut into small pieces)
Wonton Wrappers (you can find in in the produce section of the grocery store)
Onion Powder
dash of salt
black pepper
Red Pepper Flakes
Italian Seasoning
Mozzarella Cheese (I used deli slices and cut them up into little squares)
Spaghetti sauce or Marinara sauce (I just used Hunts Spaghetti sauce)

Once your chicken is cooked and cut up add it to a bowl. Mix in the seasonings and sauce. Take a wonton wrapper and place a small piece of cheese in the middle. Then take a spoonful of chicken sauce mix and put on top of the cheese. Pull one corner to the other and kinda seal together. You can use water to help sides stick. Add to a pam sprayed cookie sheet. I made enough to fill the cookie sheet. I also sprayed some pam on top of the wontons before sticking the pan in the oven. (I had leftover chicken sauce mix that I just put in the fridge and will use another day).
Bake on 350 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with more Spaghetti/ Marinara sauce. ENJOY! :)

Note: Sometimes I don't always put the exact amount on seasonings etc. That's b/c I didn't measure, I just sprinkled/threw in. You can add as much or as little as you want. Just taste it...if it's need more of something just add it. You be the judge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment