January 3, 2012

New Things Monday (day late)

Last month, my sister, Ashley gave me half of her breakfast to share with me during a craft show we did together. It was a Bagel-ful with Strawberry and Cream cheese. OMG!! It was so good. The next day, I went to the grocery store and wanted to get some. I didn't know where they were so I called Ashley and she told me that they are normally next to the Pillsbury Toaster Strudels. My store didn't have it. :( Anytime, I went to a grocery store I would check to see it they had the Bagel-fuls. I was obsessed and sadly no one in my town carries them. But.............................Today, at Wegmans (best store EVER!!!!) I found them. I'd never looked there. That should have been the first place I looked. haha Anyways, they were on sale for $1.99 a box. I was so happy....this will be a quick breakfast to take to work while I'm filling in during the middays for my boss this week. :)

All of my 'New Things Monday' postings are just my opinion. I just want to put a disclaimer out there that I do not get paid to talk about any of the products I try. I just like trying new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment