February 20, 2012

New Things Monday

While out shopping one day, Nate asked me to pick up some Chobani Greek Yogurt. Luckily, they were on sale......5 for $5. I picked up 2 strawberry, 2 blueberry, and 1 pineapple.
I've never really been a fruit on the bottom kinda girl but I grabbed a strawberry one on my way out to work one night. Before I tried it, I mixed the fruit and yogurt together real good. Greek yogurt is much more thick than regular yogurt. I tried a spoonful and I just loved it!! :)

The next night, I took a pineapple yogurt. So far, I'm going to say that the pineapple is my absolute favorite. :) I didn't try the blueberry. Nate had both of those. He really liked it.


I see on the Chobani website that they make a 'passion fruit' yogurt. I have yet to see it in the store but I will find it and give it a try. :)

The only bad thing I find with the greek yogurt is that it's more expensive than the regular. I did however find that the Wegmans brand greek strawberry yogurt is really good and it's a little cheaper. :)

UPDATE: I found the passion fruit greek yogurt today. I don't think I'll get it again. It was just weird eating the seeds. I know they are safe to eat but they were just a turn off for me.

2 comments: