February 13, 2012

New Things Monday

Last month, I used part of my Panera Bread gift card I won from work. I ordered my lunch (turkey sammich) and then a cookie caught my eye. I asked the Panera worker what kind of cookie it was and she told me it was called a 'mint crinkle'. She said it was really good and it tasted like an Andes mint with some powdered sugar and it was only $1.00. I decided as a treat to get one. After my lunch I couldn't wait to eat my cookie. :) The first bite was fudgey with a little mint. It was very soft in the middle and a little crunchy on the outside. The mint flavor wasn't that much to me. I love mint and chocolate so I would have liked more mint. I also would have liked it with less powdered sugar. But that's just me. It was a good cookie but not my favorite. Photo credit from this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment