February 27, 2012

Just a Saturday night concert. :)

I got tickets from work for the Blake Shelton concert that was this past Saturday night at the Patriot Center. I took my BFF, Kristen. We had 4th row seats! It was awesome!! :)


Dia Frampton (from the TV show 'The Voice") opened the show.

She was cute. I loved that she was barefoot the whole time walking around, dancing and singing. :) She sounded great too.



Next came Justin Moore. He was good.



Kristen liked the guitar guy. He kinda looked like Blake with long hair.


Then Blake Shelton came out from these big silos set up in the background of the stage. The first song he sang was "Footloose".



It was hard to get pictures of them b/c they kept moving around and then when they would look towards my direction I missed the shot. LOL It was a fun concert with big huge speakers blasting in your face in ears. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment