September 29, 2011

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

For dinner tonight, I made Crock Pot BBQ Chicken. I got the idea from Pinterest from the blog Stick a Fork in it! It's sooooo simple to make. And the chicken comes out so tender that it falls apart. :)

To make:

4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts (I used fresh but you can use frozen like the original blogger)
1 bottle of BBQ Sauce (I used Bulls Eye Original because it's my favorite)
1/4 cup Vinegar
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1/4 cup brown sugar
a little minced garlic (I didn't have garlic powder)
black pepper (because I add pepper to everything I cook)

Whisk the ingredients in a bowl and whisk in your BBQ sauce. Spray PAM in your crock pot so nothing sticks. After you've washed your chicken breasts add them to your crock pot and pour sauce mixture on top of them, being sure to cover them all. Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours. I ate my chicken with a baked potato and some corn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment